What is Nordic Walking?
Nordic Walking is a gentle and soft total body workout which helps you to become fit and healthy. Your profit is the fat reduction. Nordic Walking has been the best Finnish invention since the sauna. Just pick some Nordic Walking pools, put your gym shoes on - and let’s go. Medical advantages
- With Nordic Walking your body has 30% less stress than while jogging.
- Nordic Walking activates about 600 muscles in your body, that’s about 90% of the body’s muscles.
- Nordic Walking can burn up to 46% more energy and therefore calories than walking without poles at the same speed.
- Nordic Walking pumps more oxygen through your body and helps reducing stress hormones.
- Nordic Walking trains condition, power, agility and coordination. It strengthens shoulder-, abdominal-, back- and leg musculature.
- Nordic Walking improves shoulder-, butt-, neck- and chest mobility.
Nordic Walking is suitable for all ages and groups:
For everybody who would like to become fit in a gentle and soft way or who needs some regenerative additional workout, for people with knuckle and back problems and also for highly trained athlete.